Discovering Chinese is a set of textbooks specifically designed for beginner-intermediate level students, grades 6 through 12, who are learning Chinese in non-Chinese speaking communities and consists ofVolume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, and Volume 4. View our Discovering Chinese Volume 2 Online Curriculum here. The online curriculum is available in both simplified and traditional Chinese. An interactive app optimized for the iPad is available here.
– A spiral-up, step-by-step approach that reinforces and builds upon material from previous lessons, and emphasizes speaking and comprehension.
– A comprehensive selection of characters and sentence patterns.
– Highly-relevant topics with daily, useful vocabulary, covering school, family, daily life, sports, etc.
– Vivid illustrations, detailed cultural and grammatical introductions.
For traditional characters, click here.
13. She Likes The Red Backpack 她喜欢红色的书包
14. What is He Wearing Today? 他今天穿什么？
15. Her Eyes Are Very Big 她的眼睛很大
16. I Like Sports 我喜欢运动
17. What Pets Do You Have At Home? 你家有什么小动物
18. We Go To School By School Bus 我们坐小车去上学
19. How Can I Get There? 怎么走？
20. How Much? 多少钱？
21. I Can Speak Chinese 我会说华语
22. Today Is A Nice Day 今天天气很好
23. Which Animal Has A Long Nose? 什么动物鼻子场？
24. Comparisons 比一比