The Discovering Chinese series contains a set of workbooks specifically designed for beginner-intermediate level students, grades 6 through 12, who are learning Chinese in non-Chinese speaking communities and consists of Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, and Volume 4.
Features: · Accompanies Discovering Chinese Volume 3 Student Book. · Includes focused chapters on writing exercises, vocabulary review, and word games to challenge students. · Tear-out word flash cards included. · Exercises and integrated activities build upon the lessons in each volume.
26. What Does Her Father Do? 她的爸爸做什么工作？
27. My Day 我的一天
28. Whose Room Is It? 这是谁的房间？
29. What Are They Doing? 他们在做什么？
30. Making A Phone Call 打电话
31. What Classes Did You Have Today? 你今天上了什么课？
32. I See With My Eyes 我用眼睛看。
33. Teacher Li’s House 这是李老师的家
34. The Zoo 动物园
35. Please Come To Play At My Home 请你来我家玩
36. Going To A Chinese Restaurant 到中国饭店吃饭