CD-ROM’s in this series include: Volume 1, Volume 2, and Volume 4.
My First Chinese Reader CD-ROM Volume 3 features fun animated versions of twelve complete Chinese lessons specifically designed for children in non-Chinese speaking environments. Corresponding to Volume 3 of the My First Chinese Reader series, this CD-ROM has a complete Mandarin soundtrack that allows children to hear the correct pronunciation of every word and learn Chinese naturally. My First Chinese Reader CD-ROM features a spiral-up lesson structure and a step-by-step approach with the following components: a comprehensive selection of characters and sentence patterns based on highly-relevant scenarios covering topics from a child’s daily life. Volume 3 covers using the phone, jobs, directions, the zoo, playing with friends, classes, eating at a Chinese restaurant, body parts and more.
*Not compatible on MAC OS Lion. CD-ROM items that are purchased while on sale are non-returnable.
25. Where Are They? 它们在哪里？
26. What Does Her Father Do? 她的爸爸做什工作？
27. My Day 我的一天
28. Whose Room Is It? 这是谁的房间？
29. What Are They Doing? 他们在做什么？
30. Making A Phone Call 打电话
31. What Classes Did You Have Today? 你今天上了什么课？
32. I See With My Eyes 我用眼睛看一看
33. Teacher Li’s House 这是李老师的家
34. The Zoo 动物园
35. Please Come To Play At My Home 请你来我家玩
36. Going To A Chinese Restaurant 到中国饭馆吃饭