My First Chinese Reader online curriculum features progressive Chinese lessons specifically designed for Elementary School students living in non-Chinese language environments. Our lessons are research-based and classroom-tested to ensure that we meet a child’s language skill and learning needs. Kids move through each level with daily lessons that establish the essential vocabulary and sentence structures needed to speak Chinese. Vivid Mandarin Chinese recordings with songs, rhymes and cultural content add variety and fun to the curriculum. My First Chinese Reader 1 Online Curriculum corresponds to Level 1 of My First Chinese Reader.
1. Hello! 你好!
2. What Is Your Name? 你叫什么名字?
3. How Old Are You? 你几岁?
4. What Is Your Nationality? 你是哪国人?
5. I Go To Dahua Elementary School 我上大华小学
6. I Love My Family 我爱我的家
7. Where Do You Live? 你住在哪里?
8. What Date Is Today? 今天是几月几日?
9. What Day Is It Today? 今天是星期几?
10. What Is in The Backpack? 书包里有什么?
11. I Like Fruits? 我喜欢吃水果
12. What Do You Want To Eat? 你想吃什么?