Discovering Chinese is a set of textbooks specifically designed for beginner-intermediate level students, grades 6 through 12, who are learning Chinese in non-Chinese speaking communities and consists ofVolume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, and Volume 4. View our Discovering Chinese Volume 3 Online Curriculum here. The online curriculum is available in both simplified and traditional Chinese.
– A spiral-up, step-by-step approach that reinforces and builds upon material from previous lessons, and emphasizes speaking and comprehension.
– A comprehensive selection of characters and sentence patterns.
– Highly-relevant topics with daily, useful vocabulary, covering school, family, daily life, sports, etc.
– Vivid illustrations, detailed cultural and grammatical introductions.
For traditional characters, click here.
25. Where Are They? 他们在哪里？
26. What Does Her Father Do? 她的爸爸做什么工作？
27. My Day 我的一天
28. Whose Room Is It? 这是谁的房间？
29. What Are They Doing? 他们在做什么？
30. Making A Phone Call 打电话
31. What Classes Did You Have Today? 你今天上了什么课？
32. I See With My Eyes 我用眼睛看。
33. Teacher Li’s House 这是李老师的家
34. The Zoo 动物园
35. Please Come To Play At My Home 请你来我家玩
36. Going To A Chinese Restaurant 到中国饭店吃饭